Basic Financial Analysis
Take your team’s effectiveness in evaluating a customer’s creditworthiness to the next level.
It’s never been more important to be able to make accurate and confident credit decisions. By showing your team how to use reliable methods and proven tools, ABC-Amega will elevate your staff’s effectiveness in evaluating a customer’s creditworthiness.
This practical, straightforward workshop will provide a basic understanding of financial analysis in terms that are easy to understand. Emphasis will be on the use of key ratios and what they reveal about a company’s financial stability:
- How to Evaluate a Business Based on Its Structures and Relationships: what to look for and what it means
- The Purpose of Financial Reporting: what financials to ask for and what you can learn from them
- The Importance of Financial Statements to Your Credit Decision: how to apply basic financial ratios that reveal important information about the financial health of a company
- The Difference between Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement
- Other Important Analyses such as Cash Flow Analysis; “Eyeball” Analysis, and the Z-Score