If your inbox is anything like ours, you are receiving a lot of emails – multiple per day – on the latest news about the Coronavirus and its impact on the world economy. Every day it seems there is new legislation and updates from the state courts, DNC regulations, and the like. Keeping track of everything could easily become a full-time job.
During this time of crisis, ABC-Amega is pleased to offer a resource that you can reach out to for the latest on these topics in addition to:
- Jurisdictions that have issued “stay at home orders” or “shut down orders”, including court closures
- Regulatory issued restrictions on commercial collection agency activity
Our Vice President of Legal Collections, Tracey Wild can be reached at [email protected]
Tracey joined ABC-Amega in 2017, bringing over 25 years of corporate legal and collection experience to the company. She is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the ACA International Members’ Attorney Program; and she is a Certified Senior Collection Professional by the CCA of A. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Buffalo Law School.
Did you enjoy this interview? Read about other Women In Credit that we have interviewed!
- Riki-Lee Ritz – Vice President and Managing Director of International Business, ABC-Amega, Inc.
- Mary Hotvedt – Credit Manager at Waupaca Foundry
- Tina Hoffman – Director of Member Group Services, ABC-Amega, Inc.
- More Than a Collector – Gwen Brooks: Manager of North America Customer Financial Services, Federal-Mogul Powertrain
- A Bloody Good Career in Credit – Rose Cross: Supervisor, Credit & Collections, STERIS Corporation
- Driving a Successful Career – Michele Gerst: Vice President of Global Outsourcing, ABC-Amega, Inc.
- Learning About a Career in Credit – Ada Zhang: Overseas Operator, Gladtrust Management
- Mastering a Career in Credit – Juliana Brownell: International Credit Manager, Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Credit in The City – Krista Cappadocia: Dispute Resolution Specialist, Wave Financial
- Defaulting Into a Credit Career – Christine Lipani: Senior Manager of Credit and Collections at Meredith Corporation
- Women in Credit – Beatriz Leon
- Getting Personal About Credit and Collections – Amanda Cortes: Customer Relations Department Manager, ClaimFox
- C’est la vie in Credit – Madeleine Féquière: Corporate Credit Chief, Domtar
- The Search Results Led to a Career in Credit – Vanina Negri, Collections Manager, Google
- Getting to Know ABC’s Tammy Osborne Regional Vice President, Southern
- Fashioning a Career in Credit – Sheri Loulache: Collections Supervisor, Optos
- Sold on a Career in Credit – Lisa Tanner: Director of Global Credit and Collection, Nidec Motor Corporation
- Taking a Mulligan Into Credit – Jackie Mulligan: North American Credit Operations Manager, Procter and Gamble (P&G)
- Knowing the Why Behind the How – Virginia Sheflin: Vice President of Outsourcing, ABC-Amega, Inc.
- Processing a Career in Credit – Deborah Montgomery: President, Larr & Associates