We work to help you recover what you’re owed without jeopardizing the relationships you’ve built with your customers.
Enhancing your collection process, we put relationships first as we work to achieve the highest possible recovery.
Third-Party Commercial Collections Features and Benefits
Our commercial debt collection clients benefit from:
- Expert account handling by collection professionals averaging 20 years of commercial collections experience
- On-demand access to account activity and reporting via a secure client portal
- Global, commercial collections expertise, including multilingual collectors and a worldwide network of affiliate attorneys and agencies
- 'No collection – no fee’ policy; collection fees are fully contingent
Elements of ABC-Amega’s Third-Party Commercial Collections ProcessWe work with our clients to develop treatment plans for their accounts, taking into account factors like country-specific regulations, balance thresholds, average age of claims, and client-specific standards. Key steps of our process may include:
- In-House Collections: Recovery is performed only by our own personnel under our direct training and supervision. We do not outsource any collection activities other than those provided by our attorney network specialists.
- Attorney Amicable Efforts: When necessary, our collection representatives will engage a law firm in the jurisdiction of the debtor for escalation. With dedicated partners and law firms in more than 200 countries, this is an opportunity to try to recover the debt amicably.
- Litigation: When an amicable resolution is unattainable, and it has been determined that a lawsuit may result in collection, ABC-Amega will make a recommendation, provide suit requirements, and estimate court costs for your review and approval.