Websites for Credit Professionals
Credit and Finance Resources and Tools:
- Credit-to-Cash Advisor: site designed to help commercial credit, collections and finance professionals with relevant articles, bankruptcy and trade receivable statistics, country risk reports, financial formulas and much more (free)
- Creditworthy: articles, e-newsletter (free)
- Credit Research Foundation’s Credit Assistant: articles, resources and guidelines for credit and accounts receivable management.
- Edgar, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission: public company filings, SEC forms, SIC codes
Financial Information on Public Companies:
- CreditRiskMonitor: U.S. and International public company information (fee based; access via ABC-Amega.com)
- SEDAR: Canadian securities and documents filed by public and private companies in Canada (free)
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission: public companies financials (free)
- PACER: listing of bankruptcy filings (fee based)
- Federal Judiciary: bankruptcy statistics (free)
- American Bankruptcy Institute: an association of insolvency professionals; site provides free resources including bankruptcy headlines, statistics, courts and opinions.
- The Daily Bankruptcy News: compendium of news stories from 3rd party sources.
- Lowenstein Sandler: a national law firm
- Dun & Bradstreet (D & B): commercial information; business-specific reports (fee-based)
- Dun & Bradstreet (DNBi): interactive, web-based subscription service; real –time access
- Fitch Ratings: rating agency (fee-based)
- Moody’s Investors Service: rating agency (free)
- Standard & Poor’s: rating agency (free)
- Standard & Poor’s Ratings Direct: online credit analysis reference tool (fee-based)
- Credit Research Foundation: education and research in the commercial receivable management industry (some free resources; member-based)
- The Finance, Credit & International Business Association (FCIB): 80-year old resource for international credit and trade finance professionals worldwide.
- The Association of International Credit and Trade Finance Professionals (ICTF): an independent, not-for-profit, member-led association providing a distinct advantage to those who seek greater expertise in the field of international credit and trade finance.
- National Association of Credit Management (NACM): credit management products, education and services (member-based; fee-based)
- Oanda: currency conversions – historical and current; exchange rates (free)
- Google Finance: currency converter (free)