Outside Collection Agency Procedures
Here’s your chance to find out what your Outside Collection Agency does to successfully collect your stubborn past due accounts.
Our presenter will take you step-by-step through OCA procedures, providing examples and insights from our years of experience in domestic and international collections.
This informative session covers:
- Claim Placement: When and how you should place your delinquent accounts to ensure the greatest chance of collecting successfully
- OCA In-House Collections: How your account will be handled by the collection agency
- Attorney-Amicable Action: When and why the OCA would hand-off your account to an attorney
- The Legal Process: What to expect when the attorney recommends suit; how to decide if it’s worthwhile pursuing; and what’s next when you say “Yes”
- Standard Reporting: How the OCA keeps you “in the loop”
- Brief review of US Bankruptcy Chapters 7 and 11
- Q & A: You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions