Apply your talents here!
- Processing checks, international pay directs, and wires
- Verifying and reconciling sales tax reports
- Designing and creating regular and ad hoc reports
- Tracking and following up on corporate accounts receivable
- Preparing and filing corporate state licensing requirements
- Processing credit card and check by phone payments
- Matching and reconciling payments with corporate invoices
- Supporting Finance team members as needed
Education & Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Accounting or a related Finance field. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting (CPA not required), Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related area of study.
Technology: Microsoft Office, and experience with accounting software such as Microsoft Dynamics GP.