Senior Reporting Analyst
If you are extremely organized, detail-oriented and have experience with Microsoft SQL, we’d love for you to apply today!
This position will work from home temporarily due to COVID-19.
Under the direction of our Director of Application Development, ABC-Amega’s Senior Reporting Analyst works closely with members of the reporting team to maximize internal business applications and reporting processes for both internal and external clients. Key responsibilities include running existing reports and creating new reports out of our internal business applications. In addition, this role will be responsible for driving the analysis of existing data to determine trends and business opportunities. The individual will also assist members of the reporting team as needed to document and implement reporting processes as well as to interpret data.
- You have superb analytical skills that can be utilized in the interpretation and analysis of data
- You’re able to develop new reports based on user requirements
- You can write easy-to-understand instructions and explanations for reporting tools
- You value the role of reporting in helping companies make informed business decisions
- You are a team player that loves interacting with others to improve existing reports or assisting in the creation of new ones!
Required Education and Experience
Associate’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Math, Statistics or Business-Related Function and/or a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs with advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and SQL.
Apply online for the Senior Reporting Analyst position.*
*A resume file upload is required to apply.