Apply your talents here!
Under the direction of our Director of Application Development, ABC-Amega’s Reporting Analyst works closely with members of the reporting team to maximize internal business applications and reporting processes for both internal and external clients. Key responsibilities include creating database queries to extract data for reporting on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) per both internal and external client requirements.
If these statements describe you, we'd love for you to apply today!
- You have superb analytical skills that can be utilized in the interpretation and analysis of data
- You are a team player that loves interacting with others to improve existing reports or assist in the creation of new ones!
- You can write easy-to-understand instructions and explanations for reporting tools
- You are extremely organized and detail oriented (does a color-coded sock drawer sound familiar?) and can assist with the necessary organizational efforts needed to develop and test reports
- You value the role of reporting in helping companies make informed business decisions
Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Math, Statistics or Business-Related Function or 1-2 years of related experience.
Technology: Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Excel and Access. Ability to compile reports of item data and project status required, as well as a basic understanding of database structures and storage. Familiarity with basic SQL Programming languages and knowledge of another relational database model is preferred, but not required.