Apply your talents here!
Working as part of ABC-Amega’s Human Resources team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the recruitment strategy put forth to help ABC-Amega attract qualified talent . This position provides a wonderful growth opportunity for someone with recruitment experience, but who is interested in managing full-cycle recruitment for the company's open positions
Key responsibilities include:
- Copywriting and design direction for recruitment advertisements
- Managing all candidate contact
- Conducting background and reference checks
- Overseeing recruitment process improvement measures
- Managing the applicant tracking system
- Recommending tools and resources to optimize candidate pool
- Assessing candidates in partnership with hiring managers
Education & Experience: 1 – 3 years’ recruitment experience, either in-house or for a staffing agency. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources, or related area of study, preferred bur not required.
Technology: Microsoft Office experience in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with popular recruitment portals and tools is ideal.