Apply your talents here!
manager of business analytics
Under the direction of our Director of Application Development, ABC-Amega’s Manager of Business Analytics works closely with members of the reporting team to maximize internal business applications and reporting processes for both internal and external clients. Key responsibilities include running existing reports and creating new reports from internal business applications and interpreting the data to improve decision-making processes.
If these statements describe you, we'd love for you to apply today!
- You have superb analytical skills that can be utilized in the interpretation and analysis of data
- You are a team player that loves interacting with others to improve existing reports or creating new ones!
- You can write easy-to-understand instructions and explanations for reporting tools
- 'Query' is your middle name - you can create database queries like no one else!
- You are extremely organized and detail oriented and can manage projects involving report development, evaluation and testing
Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Math, Statistics or Business-Related Function or 4-5 years of related experience.
Technology: Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs with advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Access. Ability to compile reports of item data and project status required, as well as a basic understanding of database structures and storage. Familiarity with basic SQL Programming languages and knowledge of another relational database model is preferred.