Lead Marketing Associate
Build your marketing and business development acumen while putting your strong computer skills to work!
ABC-Amega is looking for a professional or recent graduate with an interest in Market Research and/or International Business to support their marketing and business development efforts.
This position is fully remote. Interviewing, training, and working will be conducted remotely in your home.
ABC-Amega also as a corporate office in Buffalo, NY that employees are welcome to work in on occasion.
ABC-Amega is a business-to-business debt collection agency that has been helping some of the most well-known companies in manufacturing, media and technology get paid for the products or services they provide. The Lead Marketing Associate will be responsible for enhancing ABC-Amega’s lead generation process and for helping to research and define viable sales opportunities for the organization. In this role you’ll:
- Research and source business data and necessary decision-maker contact information for various lead generation campaigns
- Perform market research activities to aid in identification of new opportunities for domestic and international business development
- Build and maintain client profiles in CRM including, but not limited to: demographic data, company hierarchy and contact information
- Assist in the planning, development and implementation of automated email campaigns, including list development, report review and assessment and managing contact records in CRM
Education & Experience: Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology or related field. In lieu of degree, 2 years’ marketing or sales experience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills in various systems, especially Microsoft Office suite of programs, intermediate experience with MS Excel preferred
- Marketing and business development acumen
- Strong time management, prioritization and organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively present information
- Proficient communication and comprehension skills, including professional written and telephone communication
- Experience with competitive intelligence, market intelligence and/or business development systems and resources, including above-average search capabilities
Click here to apply for the Lead Marketing Associate position.*
*A resume file upload is required to apply.
This position is perfect for someone who would like flexible or atypical hours. Many of the job duties can be performed independently without interaction with others, and as such, some hours can be worked outside of our typical business hours (M-F 8:30am-5pm EST). We would require at least half of the weekly hours be worked during office hours, but can be flexible for the other half of the weekly hours.