Apply your talents here!
The full-time Financial Analyst will work (standard business hours) as an integral part of ABC-Amega’s Finance team, supporting all aspects of business accounting. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing regular accounting analysis, statements and reports for banking, expenses, revenue/profit and overhead. He or she will assist with A/R and A/P and work closely with the Controller on a daily basis.
If you are detail-oriented and capable of analyzing data with creativity and innovation in mind, you might be perfect for this position. Financial Analyst responsibilities include:
- Compiling and organizing financial data from all accounting departments
- Developing and implementing accounting and financial reports within Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Preparing and assisting with monthly system-generated reports, including reports from ABC-Amega’s proprietary collections software
- Assistance in developing new bank reports related to ACH’s and Wires; set bank ACH’s and wires as necessary
- Assisting with monthly Client Profitability analyses from multiple report sources
- Assistance with keeping domestic and international corporate accounts receivable current
- Documentation and implementation assistance for Trust banking controls
- Supporting Finance team members as needed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting (CPA not required), Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related area of study.
Technology: Microsoft Office experience with proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with accounting software such as Microsoft Dynamics GP is preferred, but not required.
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Energy and enthusiasm to be challenged while learning
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Effective communication capabilities in professional writing, presentation, verbal and telephone communication
- Mathematical aptitude and inclination
- Ability to solve with problems with multiple variables