Apply your talents here!
Working to directly support ABC-Amega’s Executive Team, the role of the Executive Assistant is to perform secretarial and administrative duties, while exercising tact, diplomacy and upholding company standards. Key responsibilities include coordinating daily report communication, managing schedules for the executives, in addition to various administrative tasks. The Executive Assistant will also:
- Perform project-oriented assignments for Executives to include researching data, compiling information, and preparing formal results and recommendations
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence, and interoffice materials
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
- Prepare and disseminate internal and external executive letters, memos, reports and related communication, ensuring materials are prepared in a timely and professional manner
- Assist with client visits and management meetings, including but not limited to scheduling meeting location, booking hotels for client, coordinating food and beverage along with any necessary set up or clean-up activities
- Assist Executive Team in managing business expenses; prepare expense reports
- Assist CEO in limited personal matters
If you are extremely organized, have a positive, upbeat personality and are able to manage a variety of tasks, including some that may be confidential in nature, we’d love to meet you!
Education & Experience: College degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent GED and a minimum of 3 years of related experience required. Top-notch time management and communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must. Candidate must also have good, independent judgment, initiative, and strong multitasking skills.
Technology: Experience with web-based telephone and email communication platforms, MS Office and general acumen using various computer systems including Google Docs and CRM systems.