IT Developer / Programmer Analyst
If someone asks, “what languages do you know?”, do you immediately think of SQL and HTML? Then you might be the right fit for this role!
ABC-Amega is looking for a Developer to support and develop our in-house applications. Applications are currently being developed in Angular / C# with support of existing legacy systems using VB.Net and ASP.Net.
This position will work from home temporarily due to COVID-19.
The Developer will work as part of a small application development team to identify and maximize opportunities to use technology as a way to improve business processes. Key responsibilities include processing client data feeds for multiple business applications and integrating database and component tools into Windows and web-based interfaces.
- You love coding and testing and you recognize that guidelines and policies are critical to maintaining a high-level of error-free output
- You are able to keep up on the latest developments in programming and maintain a network of resources for continuing education and professional development
- You can meet client needs by analyzing requirements to develop and maintain applications and databases, developing software systems as needed
- You enjoy working with people in different departments because it helps you better understand the company’s needs; and you’re happy to be a member of the ‘help desk’
- Your attention to detail is so keen that developing flow charts with sequenced diagrams is second nature
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Math, Statistics or Business-Related Function and/or a minimum of 2 years’ related experience. 2 to 5 years’ experience preferred.
*A resume file upload is required to apply.