Apply your talents here!
Customer relationship manager
As an ABC-Amega Customer Relationship Manager, you’ll support members of the sales team by acting as a resource for them, and work collaboratively with other team members to find unique solutions for our clients. Deliver outstanding customer service to our clients by providing exceptional support and creating positive experiences. Respond to incoming requests and fully solve client issues, whether they are technical or service-based. Onboard new clients, communicate updates, and delegate customer inquiries; and engage with clients and colleagues throughout the work day, in a fast-paced, collaborative, and friendly work environment.
If you’re outgoing, friendly, organized and have great communication skills, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Proactively communicate with clients to ensure excellent service, respond to questions, and take advantage of opportunities to cross/up-sell additional services
- Lead new client onboarding process in addition to training clients on our systems, procedures, and reporting
- Ensure we capture and share client information by documenting both the company’s CRM and other operational systems
- Prepare client portfolio reports, both on a scheduled basis and by request
- Act as a liaison between clients, sales, and operations
Education: An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service in an office environment.
Technology: MS Office Suite and experience with a CRM or similar type of customer contact database software is essential. You will also use ABC-Amega’s proprietary web applications daily.