Apply your talents here!
collection manager - Domestic Accounts
If you have natural leadership skills and an ability to motivate a team and drive them to exceed our clients’ expectations, then this may be the opportunity for you!
- Coordinate workflow, staffing needs, and time and attendance
- Assisting with strategy and planning of the department including managing processes and procedures
- Establish performance goals and perform annual reviews
- Work with clients on any updates, procedure changes, reports, or information requested
- Conduct performance improvement coaching and progressive discipline as necessary
- Tracking the productivity of the team and monitor gaps in productivity
- Conduct interviews and facilitate the onboarding process
- Partner with HR and the Director of Collections on personnel changes and issues
Outgoing personality with top-notch time management, organization and computer skills are a must. Proficiency with MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel, required.