Basic Financial Analysis
Take your effectiveness in evaluating a customer's creditworthiness to the next level.
This practical, straightforward workshop will give you a basic understanding of financial analysis in terms you can understand. Emphasis will be on the use of key ratios and what they reveal about a company's financial stability:
- How to Evaluate a Business Based on Its Structures and Relationships- what to look for and what it means.
- The Purpose of Financial Reporting- what financials to ask for and what you can learn from them.
- The Importance of Financial Statements to Your Credit Decision- how to apply basic financial ratios that reveal important information about the financial health of a company.
- The Difference between Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement.
- Other Important Analyses such as Cash Flow Analysis; "Eyeball" Analysis, and the Z-Score.