Administrative Support Associate
Be part of the glue that holds our company together.
Part of the Global Support team, the Administrative Support Associate supports all functions in a fast-paced, professional setting, while expanding their office, computer and customer service skills.
This position may be work from home temporarily due to COVID-19.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, an interest in process improvement, and ability to quickly shift priorities. The successful candidate should also have a natural customer service approach and the ability to work independently. Supporting both the Administrative team as well as ABC-Amega’s clients, job duties include:
- Running complex reports and spreadsheets
- Processing and posting payments
- Performing monetary conversions and adjustments
- Processing and sending invoices and correspondence
- Setting up and processing collection claims in ABC’s system
- Answering phones, printing, scanning, mailing, emailing, data entry and related administrative work
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1 – 3 years’ experience in a clerical, office, or administrative role. Experience with Microsoft Excel required.
Time management and organization skills. Proficient communication and comprehension skills, including professional written and telephone communication.
We’re not hiring a resume, but a person who’s excited to be part of our team! If that’s you, apply today!
Apply online for the Administrative Support Associate position.*
*A resume file upload is required to apply.