Apply your talents here!
administrative support associate
Working as part of ABC-Amega’s Global Support team, the Administrative Support Associate is part of the ‘glue’ that holds the company together. Supporting all functions and joining teams together, this role provides the opportunity to integrate yourself in a fast-paced, professional setting while expanding your office, computer and customer service skills.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, an interest in process improvement, and ability to change priorities quickly. The successful candidate should also have a natural customer service approach and the ability to work independently.
Supporting both the Administrative team as well as ABC-Amega’s clients, job duties include:
- Running complex reports and spreadsheets
- Processing and posting payments
- Performing monetary conversions and adjustments
- Processing and sending invoices and correspondence
- Setting up and processing claims in ABC’s collections system
- Answering phones, printing, scanning, mailing, emailing, data entry and related administrative work
Education & Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1 – 3 years’ experience in a clerical, office, or administrative role. Experience with Microsoft Excel required.