Apply your talents here!
Working as part of ABC-Amega’s Global Support team, you will assist the manager of Administrative Services with invoicing, payment processing, correspondence, and data entry for both internal and external parties. This position provides an opportunity to truly integrate yourself in a fast-paced professional setting while growing your office, computer, and customer service skills.
Key responsibilities include supporting both the Administrative team as well as ABC-Amega’s clients through data entry and filing, mail & print coordination, and faxing, in addition to:
- Completing and distributing reports as assigned
- Setting up and processing claims in the system
- Managing email invoices and remittances and processing select credit card payments
- Performing monetary conversions and adjustments
- Preparing and transmitting daily attendance communication
- Acting as backup for ABC’s main switchboard on an as-needed basis
If you have strong time management and organization skills and find it fun to work in a variety of computer systems (especially MS Office), then we’d like to hear from you!
Education & Experience: High school diploma or equivalent GED and 1 year of related experience. Top-notch time management and communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must.
Technology: Experience with web-based telephone and email communication platforms, MS Office and general acumen using various computer systems.