Apply your talents here!
ABC-Amega’s Programmer Analyst works to identify and maximize opportunities to use technology to improve business processes. Key responsibilities include processing client data feeds for multiple business applications and the ability to integrate database and component tools into Windows and Web based interfaces.
If someone asks, “what languages do you know?”, do you immediately think of SQL and HTML? Then you might be the right fit for this role!
- You love coding and testing and you recognize that guidelines and policies are critical to maintaining a high-level of error-free output
- Keeping up on the latest developments in programming is easy because you maintain a network of resources for continuing education and professional development
- You can meet client needs by analyzing requirements to develop and maintain applications and databases, developing software systems as needed
- You enjoy working with people in different departments because it helps you better understand the company’s needs; and you’re happy to be a member of the ‘help desk’
- Your attention to detail is so keen that developing flow charts with sequenced diagrams is second nature
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Math, Statistics or Business-Related Function and a minimum of 4 years’ related experience.