Outside Collection Agency Procedures
Here's your chance to find out what your OCA does to collect your stubborn past due accounts.
We will take you step-by-step through OCA procedures, providing examples and insights from his wealth of experience in domestic and international collections.
This informative session covers:
- Claim Placement: When and how you should place your delinquent accounts to ensure the greatest chance of collecting successfully.
- OCA In-House Collections: How your account will be handled by the collection agency.
- Attorney-Amicable Action: When and why the OCA would hand-off your account to an attorney.
- The Legal Process: What to expect when the attorney recommends suit; how to decide if it's worthwhile pursuing; and what's next when you say "Yes".
- Standard Reporting: How the OCA keeps you "in the loop"
- Brief review of U.S. Bankruptcy Chapters 7 and 11
- Q & A: You'll have plenty of time to ask questions.
To find out how you can host the OCA Procedures
workshop for your staff, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org