Apply your talents here!
Manager, administrative services
The Administrative Services Manager works collaboratively with operations directors and managers to assess and direct the daily activities of ABC-Amega’s administrative services team. Key responsibilities include ensuring smooth workflow through frequent interdepartmental communication.
If you’re the type of person who thrives on ‘having a process for everything’ and who finds joy in helping people learn and grow, then this could be the position for you!
- You have great business acumen and can easily assess business needs to determine appropriate staffing levels, coordinate schedules, assign and prioritize daily activities
- You’re experienced with managing and monitoring performance to ensure high (internal and external) client satisfaction levels
- You manage by coaching; coordinating training and personnel reviews in ways that help your staff grow professionally
- Having a holistic understanding of business operations is vital to helping you develop best practices for your team to meet departmental goals
- Project management is your middle name; Leadership is your first!
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Business-Related Function and 3 - 7 years’ related experience in a management or supervisory role. Top-notch time management and organization skills are a must.
Technology: Proficient with MS Word and Excel. Web-based telephone and email communication platforms, experience with custom software systems.