Take Advantage of Our Expertise and Global Affiliate Network
International Debt Collection
For over 85 years, we have been doing business with clients that have debtors located outside of the United States. We have specialized in debt collection abroad since 1960, and offer our complete collection services in more than 150 countries, on every continent and with every major US trading partner. ABC-Amega has cultivated a market position as one of the few commercial firms that is a specialist in overseas collections.
We actively participate in two leading international organizations: FCIB, an association of professionals in Finance, Credit and International Business, and ICTF, an association of International Credit and Trade Finance professionals, of which we are a Silver Sponsor Partner. Additionally, we are platinum members of the Credit Research Foundation (CRF), with multinational and exporting members who have collection needs throughout the world.
Our International Debt Collection clients benefit from:
- Global team dedicated exclusively to international debt collection
- Multilingual collection representatives fluent languages such as French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German and Mandarin Chinese
- Extensive expertise and contacts in China, Asia, Europe and Latin America
- Knowledge in international law and procedure; sensitivity to local culture and practice
Worldwide Network of Attorneys
Our affiliate legal network consists of more than 300 attorneys, agencies and representatives in more than 150 countries, covering every major metropolitan area around the world. Network members are specialists in commercial law and collection-related services that we can refer to on a local level when recovery requires an indigenous resource for amicable negotiations or legal action. ABC-Amega acts as your advocate and liaison with our affiliates. Leveraging the volume of claims we submit, we make sure you get the best possible rates for their services. Actively monitoring their work enables us to maintain control of your accounts and ensure that they are handled efficiently.
National Recognition - “E” and “E Star” Awards
- “E” and “E Star” Awards were presented to ABC-Amega by the President of the United States for excellence in facilitating international commerce
- Highest peacetime honor bestowed on American exporters
- ABC‐Amega is the only private receivable management company to receive both of these awards for outstanding export service
Countries Where We Collect
ABC-Amega provides collection services on every continent and with every major US trading partner. Due to the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) trade sanctions we do not cover collections in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria. This list is subject to change in the event OFAC imposes new sanctions or lifts existing sanctions.
Let our experienced, certified team of international account executives help improve your recovery rates around the globe. Contact us for more information about ABC-Amega’s international commercial debt collection services