Credit & Financial Analysis
Keep credit losses and slow collections to a minimum.
When it comes to business, credit makes the world go around. If it's not extended wisely, however, it can send a company's receivables spinning out of control.
As a credit professional, your department is on the leading edge of that all important sales to cash cycle. It's your responsibility to keep credit losses and slow collections to minimum.
ABC-Amega's workshop on Credit and Financial Analysis will give you the opportunity to evaluate your current credit process and equip you to make better credit decisions overall.
Whether you're new to the credit game, or have been in the ranks for awhile and could use a refresher, this workshop will be time well invested.
You will be guided through basic definitions, policies, mindsets, and tools that will help you establish and reinforce sound credit policy.
At the end of the day, you'll:
- Realize the importance of credit in the cash cycle.
- Appreciate why your company needs a credit policy - and what to consider when developing one.
- Be able to distinguish among the three types of credit policies - based on economic conditions.
- Understand the 5 "Cs" of credit - as part of a qualitative approach to evaluating a potential customer.
- Learn how to evaluate and interpret a complete credit application - a quantitative approach.
- Understand how to interpret financial statements - step-by-step, using ratio analysis.
BONUS: You'll also take with you the Credit & Financial Analysis workbook - a valuable resource that includes an Appendix packed with additional material on the topic.
This Workshop is flexible and customizable to meet your and your staff's convenience and training needs.
To find out how you can host the Credit and Financial Analysis
Workshop for your staff, contact us at email@example.com