Basic Financial Analysis
Take your effectiveness in evaluating a customer's creditworthiness to the next level.
As a credit professional, it's your job to sort out the good, the bad, and the ugly. And, it's never been more important to be able to make those credit decisions accurately and with confidence.
Showing you how to use reliable methods and proven tools, ABC-Amega will help you take your effectiveness in evaluating a customer's creditworthiness to the next level.
This practical, straightforward workshop will give you a basic understanding of financial analysis in terms you can understand. Emphasis will be on the use of key ratios and what they reveal about a company's financial stability.
At the end of the day, you'll come away with an understanding about:
- How to Evaluate a Business Based on Its Structures and Relationships- what to look for and what it means.
- The Purpose of Financial Reporting- what financials to ask for and what you can learn from them.
- The Importance of Financial Statements to Your Credit Decision- how to apply basic financial ratios that reveal important information about the financial health of a company.
- The Difference between Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement.
- Other Important Analyses such as Cash Flow Analysis; "Eyeball" Analysis, and the Z-Score.
Bonus: You'll also take with you the Basic Financial Analysis workbook- a valuable resource that includes an Appendix packed with additional material on the topic.
This Workshop is flexible and customizable to meet your convenience and training needs.
To find out how you can host the Basic Financial Analysis
workshop for your staff, contact us at email@example.com