ABC's of Collection
Learn techniques that can help your internal collectors improve their recovery rates.
In the current economy, collecting late payments can be a real struggle for your internal collectors.
ABC-Amega team members share tips and techniques for making more successful telephone collection calls. Find out how the professionals get it done and still maintain their positive outlook.
As a participant, you'll learn:
- how the tone and quality of your voice can actually improve the debtor's response.
- creative approaches to getting a reluctant debtor to pay up.
- important listening skills that can keep your calls from over-heating.
- 7 steps that ensure productive collection calls.
- techniques for overcoming debtor objections.
Equip yourself and your collection staff to effectively handle your late paying customers.
To find out how you can host the ABC's of Collection
workshop for your staff, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org