ABC-Amega is the first private receivable management firm honored by the President of the United States with both the "E" and "E Star" Awards for outstanding export service and foreign marketing.
The "E Star" Award is the highest peacetime honor bestowed on American export companies. Companies achieving this distinction evince excellence in facilitating international commerce and sustained superior performance in world markets.
[Find out more]
Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)
ABC-Amega has been a member of the Commercial Collection Agency Association (CCAA) of the CLLA since 1975. Our certification by the CLLA guarantees that ABC-Amega meets a rigid set of ethical and procedural standards.
In addition, all of ABC-Amega's third-party collectors have achieved the status of CCAA Certified Senior Collection Professional via a rigorous certification course implemented by the Commercial Collection Agency Association.
ABC-Amega is a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureaus servicing Western New York. We hold an A+ rating with the BBB.
Memberships and Affiliations
- CLLA: Commercial Law League of America (Commercial Collection Agency Association) - since 1975
- IACC: International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc. - since 2002
- CRF: Credit Research Foundation (Platinum Sponsor) - since 1999
- NACM: National Association of Credit Management - since 1973
- FCIB: Association of Executives in Finance, Credit and International Business - since 2002
- ICTF: The Association of International Credit and Trade Finance Professionals - since 2010
- WTC: World Trade Center - since 1990